Skip to main content

Garage floor epoxy coatings from Armor Floring Idaho Epoxy

There are a lot of businesses and independent contractors offering epoxy coating for concrete floors, garages, and patios. But when precision, quality, and real-world guarantees matter, the community turns to us. When you need flooring that’s beautiful and durable, applied correctly the first time, and carries a lifetime warranty, Armor Flooring Idaho should be your first call.

Our products are hands-down the best in the market, hence the lifetime wear warranty. We only use 100% solids, which means when put down, 100% of our product will still remain once dried. Other companies may use blends ranging from 80/20 to 70/30. For example, with 70/30, once the epoxy is applied 70% remains and the other 30% dissipates. This leaves you with a shallower, less resistant epoxy floor.

SERVING: Twin Falls, Kimberly, Filer, Buhl, Jerome, Hagerman, Hansen, and surrounding areas.

What makes us special?


Utilized to apply over new, old, or damaged concrete floors. It creates a smooth and leveled surface on the floors. Self-leveling epoxy flooring comes in a variety of colors and decorative designs to denote traffic patterns or highlight zones. Great choice for aesthetic appeal and resistant to slips, heat, and chemicals. And also receives a 100% solids PolyBlend Topcoat that’s UV and chemical resistant

Anti-Static Epoxy (ESD Resistant)

Meant to reduce static hazards and improve work safety, anti-static epoxy flooring contains a conductive material that accumulates static electricity to ground and dissipate any potential discharge. ESD resistant floors are used in electronic manufacturing facilities, healthcare buildings, and areas that are at risk for combustible dust buildup. Used in all our epoxy projects.

Quartz-Filled Epoxy

Combines high-performance resin with colored quartz grains to produce a multi-functional floor that is appealing to look at and provides sanitation, slip-resistance, and durability. Whether you’re looking for a subtle, understated look, or a vibrant floor coating to brighten up any space, quartz-filled epoxy is an appealing option.

Flaked Epoxy

Made when colored flakes are placed in the epoxy. These floors are aesthetically pleasing but are slightly rough to the touch, creating friction and resistance against slips or falls. This seamless, multi-hued surface is popular in commercial, laundromats, garage, shops, showrooms, residential, and locker rooms.